Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life.
2 Nephi 31:20

Thursday, April 9, 2009

{more love} Squiggle Thinks She Can Dance

My kids have a new favorite song. We found this on YouTube today and they LOVE it.


As soon as the song ends, Lulu and Squiggle want to hear it again. I almost have it memorized and we first listened to it 4 hours ago! Squiggle loves dancing and I've tried to get some videos of her dancing, but this is a really fun one without her siblings trying to take over her limelight (do you see that hip swaying I was talking about earlier, so hilarious!!)

2 comments:

  1. That was too cute! I love her! Her little hips swinging makes me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watch out SHAKIRA! She sure is good with that little shimmy and a shake! Now that song is stuck in MY head!!!

    ReplyDelete