Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life.
2 Nephi 31:20

Sunday, March 29, 2009

{more love} This is my life

Funny things I have recently heard from my kids:
1) Lulu: I decided what I want to do for my birthday. I want to go to Arizona
Me: Arizona?! I think that's a little far.
Lulu: No it's not. We drove there last year and it didn't take too long.
Me: Because you were sleeping the whole time. I don't think you need to make any decisions about your birthday until August.
Lulu: But my birthday isn't in August.
Me: Yeah, it's in September, you can make birthday decisions in August.
The next day she decides to go to Jump on It for her birthday and to Olive Garden

2) Buddy: Mom, can I go jump on the tramp?
Me: It's snowing and very cold.
Buddy: That's okay. I'll put on my coat and boots.
two minutes later he returns, but the image of Buddy jumping in his coat and boots is priceless

3) Whenever you ask Squiggle a question and the answer is "Yes" she will answer by swinging her hips back and forth like a hula dancer. I'm not sure where she got this from, but it is the cutest/funniest thing you have every seen. When she is able to say "Yes" I'll really miss her little hips dancing around.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with Lulu, Arizona is not that far only 11 hours. Explain to her though the heat she would have to deal with in August or September....she needs to ask to go to Arizona for Christmas, when Mommy and Daddy are sick of the snow...then she might get her trip to AZ!

    ReplyDelete