Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life.
2 Nephi 31:20

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

{more challenge} Day 9 Friends

I thought about skipping this prompt today, but I have committed to this challenge, so here I am. Don't get me wrong, I have friends--just no proof in the way of pics. One thing I have realized throughout my lift (and I am very grateful for this) is that Heavenly Father provides me with friends that I need for a particular point in my life. My freshman year in college I had a great roommate and my mom would often tell her, "I prayed for you." We were quite different and I don't know if we would have been friends in high school, but she was the perfect roommate for me. Sadly I have lost touch with her--as I have many friends sent my way. But I am thankful for the friends I have now and feel like they are just what I need right now!

1 comment:

  1. I can so identify with this! I feel the same way (if you look, I also have a pictureless post!)

    ReplyDelete