Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life.
2 Nephi 31:20

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

{more challenge} Day 10 I'm afraid of...


'nuff said.

I am really scared of snakes. Other stuff like, "what if something bad happens" doesn't really scare me or consume me. I have come across some hard-to-deal-with things in my life and have learned to rely on the Savior to carry my burdens. So if anything, losing that faith scares me more than something bad happening. I can control that and try and strengthen my faith daily. Snakes--well I try and control that by staying clear of ALL snakes (I honestly don't go in the Reptile House at the zoo).

7 comments:

  1. I have no idea what your post says today….you could have said, you are giving me a million $$. But I try to read your post, and my eyes just keep going back to that disturbing picture!!! I really hope that is not one you have in your scrapbook, ANYWHERE!!!
    Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, that picture is sooooo disturbing. It's really making me afraid. lol

    I love your post -the picture. I'm out of here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeew....that pic´s really nasty!! Don´t mind snakes though... ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh! It makes you look! Yuck! lol at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the picture...I actually like snakes. One of the things I let the guys at work do is keep their snakes in their office. Since they are biology teachers it really fits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a photo! yikes. learning to rely on my saviour, something i am learning to do in every area of my life. good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bahahahahaha... that photo cracked me up! I dont know why. But,yes, its also scary. Scary and funny

    ReplyDelete