Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life.
2 Nephi 31:20

Thursday, February 3, 2011

{more challenge} Day 11 TV

Today you are hear to learn about my favorite TV shows. If you visited my house on a frequent basis you may think my favorite shows were Dora the Explorer, Bob the Builder & Curious George. Although that George is a cutie, you would be mistaken. We don't have cable and although I watch TV shows I rarely watch them on my television. I usually watch on hulu, Netflix, or on the DVR on our PC.


So down to business, here are my fav shows in no particular order:

** Big Bang Theory
** The Office
** 30 Rock
** Modern Family
** Castle
** The Good Wife


I have two monitors, so I usually watch a show while I am scrapping or Rob and I watch something on the laptop before going to bed.

That's it. Hopefully I didn't scare you aware from my blog with the scary picture yesterday--don't worry, that will NOT be a regular occurrence and I'm sorry I didn't include credit for the pic. I was trying to get away from the page asap and not look at the pic too much.

2 comments:

  1. We don't have cable either. I'm a Hulu/Netflix girl too. Soul Sisters. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard alot about Hulu, but haven't checked it out yet. We don't have cable either so we rely alot on the sites to have their episodes pnline. Love your list of shows..:D

    ReplyDelete