Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life.
2 Nephi 31:20

Monday, February 7, 2011

{more chaos} Not in my plan

Did you miss me? I got in a car accident last Friday and although I didn't get injured my car is totaled. The stress of it all is taking a toll on me and I cannot bring myself to do much on the PC--esp blogging. I think I'll get back to the daily prompts it when I can--don't give up on me!

5 comments:

  1. O Wow, wishing you a speedy recovery Emilee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Em, that is horrible...glad you're OK though! I look forward to your return to blog land when your life stress has calmed down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard you were in an accident. Glad you are ok! You'll have to post the story when life gets back to normal again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emilee, glad to read that you were not seriously hurt. I hope the things get a little easier for you, keeping you in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. O Emilee... catching up... I was sick and just saw this! Hope you are feeling better and each day you are closer to recovery! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete