Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life.
2 Nephi 31:20

Thursday, January 27, 2011

{more joy} Random Squiggle moment

Squiggle posing for a picture while on a hike.
Squiggle love to pray--without help. She starts every pray with a type of roll-call. "A Daddy home my; a Mommy home my; a Buddy home my; a Lulu home my." Which interprets to, "Daddy is home with me; Mommy is home with me, etc". I think because when someone isn't home we pray for them like "Please bless Daddy at work." I just think it is cute she is giving Heavenly Father an overview of where everyone is at the present time.

Buddy & Lulu are really into telling jokes right now. They have learned some at school, from Now & Later wrappers, etc. Then they think they are pretty funny and start making up their own like this:
Lulu: "Mom, why is there water in my cup?"
Me: "To drink?"
Lulu: "No for the monkeys to drink (there are monkeys on her cup)" LOL, LOL from her and Buddy'
Me: "That is pretty clever"...thinking in my mind, "Cross off comedian from potential future employment. Hope she doesn't share that with future husband-to-be"

Squiggle doeesn't want to miss out on the fun (esp the laughter). So she has to interrupt every conversation Rob and I are having during dinner to tell a joke that goes something like this: "Daddy a bean on my plate." cue the laughter at which point we all have to laugh and tell her how funny she is. Like many things in her life, she has no idea what she is doing, just that she is being like the big kids and THAT is what makes me LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment