Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life.
2 Nephi 31:20

Friday, January 28, 2011

{more food} Day 5 Recipes

Well the prompt for today has me a bit stumped. I really love trying new recipes and enjoy cooking, so to choose just a few recipes is tough. I remembered I had scrapped a lot of my fav recipes for a challenge at ScrapMatters, so I included some links to DL the 8x10 copy if you wish.

First up my fav salad, Salad Swiss Parmesan:


one of my favorite casseroles, Chicken Enchilada Casserole:
This is a great crock pot recipe and great for a large group. We often make this for family gatherings because it is easy, everyone can make their burrito to their own liking and it is easy for everyone to bring a topping. It is called Southwestern Flair:

 And these are my new fav biscuits Fluffy Whole Wheat Biscuits from allrecipes.com
 This is my MIL waffle recipe that we make pretty much every weekend--and the homemade syrup as well. Everyone in the family loves them and we freeze leftovers for breakfast during the week (this one doesn't have a DL link). These pics were taken of my kids about 3.5 years ago:

3 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cooking category today [29 Jan 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoot. I will be using your waffle recipe soon. I LOVE homemade waffles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Jan. 29, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete