Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life.
2 Nephi 31:20

Thursday, January 27, 2011

{more challenge} Day 4 Parents

As you can see today's post is about my parents. I wanted to include this pic as it seems my parents are the happiest when surrounded by their grandchildren (there are two not pictured). My parents have known each other since they were in the first grade and have now been married for nearly 35 years. They have both built lives on the foundation of Jesus Christ and taught their children to do the same. They love each other very much and always support each other. Basically I can't imagine what I would do without them and I am very thankful their mine--forever.

Now that I get to watch them be grandparents and it is really fun. They LOVE their grandchildren and would do anything for them. We really appreciate their love and support and our family really enjoys living within ten minutes of their home.

2 comments:

  1. I love watching my parents grandparent. How awesome that your parents are wonderful grandparents too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had your blog under "money saving" blogs for some reason, and didn't even notice that you've been posting! I've since corrected the problem and look forward to seeing more of you! Love the new look, by the way! I've been wanting to make my own header for years. I even made one for my moms blog but not mine, how pathetic is that!

    ReplyDelete