Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life.
2 Nephi 31:20

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Happy [inter]National Scrapbook Day!

I interrupt my normal blogging for a special iNSD event...
Welcome to my piece of paradise on the web! If you are here for the ScrapMatters Blog Train you should have come from Kim's blog and after me you will head to Andrea's (chia) blog. In honor of the awesome collab kit--Hawaiian Happy Hour--we are describing our own paradise. My paradise is hanging out with my dh Rob just having fun and enjoying each other without any other worries. I love being with my kids as well, but there is just something special about hanging out together when they are quietly sleeping.
Photobucket
Here's my 5x7 Quick page to add to your collection. Dowload Here & enjoy your trip through paradise! Remember if you want to start the blog train at the beginning, start at Andilynn Designs.
Remember if you want the full kit, just spend $15 (or more) at the ScrapMatters store. Enjoy NSD!

5 comments:

  1. So beautifully done!!! Thank you so much:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Uncategorized post on May. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the beautiful qp!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely QP! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete