Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life.
2 Nephi 31:20

Sunday, June 7, 2009

{more chaos} Squiggle is TWO!

Hi friends! Just wanted to let you know, we are still alive. We had a very fun, busy month of May beginning with Squiggle's second birthday and ending with the last day of school. As I'm on the laptop watching The Next Food Network Star I'm just going to show you some scrapbook LO's of Squiggle's birthday fun.
We went to the zoo to celebrate Squiggle's birthday. More fun--it was Mom & Me at the Zoo day, so there was extra fun activities like face painting, ice cream, massages, etc.
<span class=Photobucket" border="0">

Squiggle loved the zoo. She absolutely loves animals and was enthralled watching them. While we were waiting for Lulu & Buddy to get their faces painted, Squiggle found a slide and she had a ball:
Photobucket
She is such a cutie and we just love her to pieces. She brings a totally different personality to our family and we love her for it. Just today, she made friends with people we don't know while at church, she convinced a six yo boy to share his toys with her, she got candy from someone without uttering a word (and all that was just Sacrament Meeting), and she came up with her own 'joke'. Let me explain...Squiggle only says a few words, but she is really picking up sign language. Today I asked her if I could have a love (hug) and she did the sign for cracker with a little smirk on her face. Then I started laughing and tickled her saying, "I don't want a cracker; I want a love." She giggled and giggled and thought she was so hilarious. We kept going back and forth over and over because I couldn't get enough of that giggle! Then we went downstairs to share this joke with Dad. He loved it as well and Squiggle loved all the attention. For the next 30 minutes she kept going back and forth between Rob and I doing the sign for cracker and we would repeat our rehearsed dialogue. She really cracks me up. She is so gregarious and different from Lulu & Buddy--it is a fun adventure getting to know her more and more every day.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see your still alive, I was beginning to wonder. Oh well, at least I'm not the only one slacking with my project 365! Can't wait to see you all in a couple days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you update! I am addicted to the food network also. Cute kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here you go girl - I'm giving you an award for a job well done!!

    Go to my blog site http://trixiescraps.blogspot.com and copy the award. In your acceptance of this award you must do the following:

    The rules are to display this award on your beautiful blog with a link to the senders blog (mine, of course) and then you are to list 7 blogs that you will be passing the award to.

    Continue posting the inspiration!

    Tracy, Trixie Scraps

    ReplyDelete