Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life.
2 Nephi 31:20

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

{more chaos} I'm Here

I don't know where I've been lately, but I guess it hasn't been here. Well, I'm here today and will try and post on some fun things that have happened in my absence, like my birthday, Squiggle's birthday, a Spring Break vacay and soccer. For now I want to let you know I'm hosting a Speed Scrap this Thursday, May 12 at 7PM MST in the ScrapMatters Forum and Chat Room. Come have fun with me, chat with me in real time and get a prize just for playing!

Doesn't that look like fun? Well, it will be.

Next up I am still racing in ADSR. Let me update you on my LOs that I have liked:
This one I made for my partner, Fi about her car and all the places it takes her family.



Oh yes, we also had Easter at our house. My favorite holiday--maybe that's why I actually scrapped pictures the day after:

No comments:

Post a Comment