Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life.
2 Nephi 31:20

Thursday, February 24, 2011

{more love} My Love

I forgot to post this last week. I created this LO on Valentine's Day while Rob was on a business trip. The kit is by Erica Zane and was released last Friday, so I couldn't post it right away. Here is my love:


I don't create many LOs just of Rob, but Erica's kit was perfect for a manly LO and all the photo actions and mask were perfect for the pic--Rob even gave his approval.

2 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful post Emilee. I don't do many of Dale either so I did the one for his birthday. The put up with our addiction so they should be a part of it right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already have emilee. :) http://scrapmatters.com/gallery3/showphoto.php/photo/120425/ppuser/12

    ReplyDelete