Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life.
2 Nephi 31:20

Saturday, February 19, 2011

{more challenge} Day 14 Picture

Well, it is hard choosing a picture I love. I thought I would share this one as it is my fav from our Disney vacation. Rob captured the pure joy on Squiggle's face as she is hugging Minnie. For months before we went to Disney Land Squiggle was very shy around everyone, even people she saw regularly like Grandma & Grandpa. She would take so long to warm up to them. We were all excited about the character breakfast and Squiggle kept saying she wanted to meet, "Mickey, Minnie, Pooh". I was nervous she would be too scared to enjoy meeting 'Mickey, Minnie, Pooh'. One day while I was praying I had the thought to pray for Squiggle that she could overcome her stranger anxiety--not just for the trip, but to help her everyday. Shortly after that she started warming up to Grandma & Grandpa and other people she knew and loved. I was hopeful but still apprehensive about meeting characters. Well, there was no need. She ran up to each character and gave a BIG hug like he or she was a long-lost friend. I was so happy she was able to enjoy that moment and that is why I love this picture so much. She really believes these characters are her friends and--again--I just love her face:

and here is the LO I made using this pic and another fun pic of the kids with Minnie:

1 comment: