Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life.
2 Nephi 31:20

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

{more challenge} Day 12 I Believe

Well, I'm back with the daily prompts. I actually started this list before my accident and am now finishing it. There are a lot of things which I believe, but here are a sampling:

I believe every person is a child of God and should be treated as such.
I believe I can do anything, but I cannot make You do anything.
I believe in always trying to do what is right.
I believe in repentance and forgiveness. I believe in using both frequently.
I believe my family makes a great team and I believe I will be with them forever.
I believe in God. I believe he is my Heavenly Father.
I believe in Jesus Christ. I believe he is my Savior and Redeemer.
I believe in the prayer.
I believe in happiness.

Now doesn't that make you smile with happiness?

2 comments:

  1. Your whole list made me smile but that photo was the icing on the cake. What a cutie!

    My third son was in love with trains so we've made a couple trips out to Golden Spike over the years but I don't think the last three kids have been there. I think we are due for another visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great list! i think i missed this one somehow.

    ReplyDelete