Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life.
2 Nephi 31:20

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

{more chaos} C-R-E-A-T-E

Well, I've been getting some flack for not posting too often, so I thought I would explain...I decided to try and be creative this Christmas and I think I went a little overboard. What did I create? Let me show you...

I created three Christmas cards:
ours

My mom's

my brother & SIL (this is a dual baby announcement/Christmas card)
Two Advent Trees
Four mini-Capri Sun BagsTwo sets of Story DicePlaying Cards (from ArtsCow)Six CalendarsToo Many tagsHair Bows for stocking stuffers (can't find my pic)
Don't Eat Santa Game
Gingerbread Cookies (click on the image to download this recipe as a jpeg)
Well, I had fun and I kept busy! Now I'm ready for Christmas to come and for a little creativity break LOL! Merry Christmas to all my family and friends!

8 comments:

  1. I love all the things you made and will earmark this page for inspiration because next year I want to do all crafts presents myself... Thanks for the inspiration and sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Dec. 24, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been a busy lady!!! I love those advent calendars.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your advent trees are so cute! I wanna see them in person... and the dice, I didn't know about those! What are they for? How fun to see it all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy smokes! You have been a busy crafting bee. Good for you. They all look so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you have more creativity and craftiness in your little finger than I have in my WHOLE BODY! That is amazing. Darling, darling ideas. Wow.

    ReplyDelete